Discover More Than a Job at Eagle!
Who we are:
Eagle is a family-friendly team environment, valuing those who work here and priding ourselves on being a great place to work.
We are a custom job shop, focused on the service to our customers.
The team members we are looking for understand the importance of customer service, enjoy problem solving, and have the ability to operate in a true team setting.
We run two shifts:
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday (6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday (2:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.)
Interested in working for Eagle? Click Here to apply!
Questions? Feel free to email our HR Manager
Full Time Eagle Employee Benefits
Eagle Performance Plastics is a custom job shop that is focused on service to our customers. Discover more than a job at Eagle. Eagle is a family-friendly team environment. We value those who work here and pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
- 40 hours per week
- Voluntary overtime
- No layoffs in over 50 years
- Family-friendly company
- Gain-sharing program
- Peer and/or individual performance reviews
- A clean shop – we machine plastics only
- Short run/wide variety of work
- Steady growth
- Team-oriented environment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible spending
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K match
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses reimbursement
We are looking for experienced CNC Machinists to join our 2nd shift!
2nd Shift runs 2:00 pm-12:00 am, Monday – Thursday
- Experience in a job shop environment
- Must be able to independently complete multiple setups each shift
- Ability to read, understand and edit G & M code
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to operate Vertical Machining Centers or Turning Centers is required
- Familiar with lean/continuous improvement concepts
- You will be responsible for performing quality inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
- Machine Tool Program graduate or Journeyman is a plus
If you are interested in a career in manufacturing but do not have prior machine shop experience, you may be eligible for our Machinist Training Program.
For more information Click Here!
Thank you for your interest in Eagle Performance Plastics
To apply online, please complete the following form. Fill out the form as completely as possible. We will review your application promptly and will be in touch if we have an opening that fits your skills and qualifications.
If you have any questions, please email our HR Manager at HR@eagle-plastics.com.
What is the program?
Eagle Performance Plastics is currently offering a multi-year training program designed to teach intermediate machining skills. Employees in the program will receive extensive technical training as well as hands-on shop floor experience. We will teach skills from blueprint reading to measuring and machine operation.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Prior work experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Passing score of a basic math and mechanical skills tests
- A strong desire to learn skills commonly used in the Machinist trade such as reading blueprints, using precision measuring equipment, operating machines, and meeting customer demands.
To apply for this great opportunity, Click Here!
If you have any questions, please email our HR Manager
What is the program?
Eagle Performance Plastics is proud to collaborate with the Wisconsin Youth Apprentice Program, assisting students to pursue a career in manufacturing. We work with participating students, ensuring scheduling is not an issue and there is no disruption to the student’s academics. We maintain that scheduling flexibility while students are in high school and after if the student decides to move on to a technical school to further their education.
Youth Apprenticeship (YA) is a 1 or 2-year program that gives juniors and seniors in high school the chance to explore a career area of interest. Students spend part of their school day earning credit and wages while they gain valuable industry experience under the guidance of a local business mentor.
The CESA 6 Youth Apprenticeship Consortium provides over 50 different career program areas students can explore!
For more information, Click Here!