What is the program
Eagle Performance Plastics is currently offering a multi-year training program designed to teach intermediate machining skills. Employees in the program will receive extensive technical training as well as hands-on shop floor experience. We will teach skills from blueprint reading to measuring and machine operation.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Prior work experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Passing score of a basic math and mechanical skills tests
- A strong desire to learn skills commonly used in the Machinist trade such as reading blueprints, using precision measuring equipment, operating machines, and meeting customer demands.
To apply for this great opportunity, Click Here!
If you have any questions, please email our HR Manager