Machinist, 2nd shift
We are looking for experienced CNC Machinists to join our 2nd shift team. If you have the desire to work for a great company and have a 3 ½ day weekend every weekend, Apply Today!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to read, understand and edit G & M code
- Experience in a job shop environment
- Must be able to independently complete multiple setups each shift
- Ability to read blue prints, work independently, work in a team environment and be familiar with lean/continuous improvement concepts
- This person will be responsible for performing quality inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
- Ability to operate Vertical Machining Centers or Turning Centers is required
- Machine Tool Program graduate or Journeyman is a plus
If you are interested in a career in manufacturing but do not have prior machine shop experience, you may be eligible for our Machinist Training Program. For more information Click Here.