Full Time Eagle Employee Benefits
Eagle Performance Plastics is a custom job shop that is focused on service to our customers. Discover more than a job at Eagle. Eagle is a family-friendly team environment. We value those who work here and pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
- 40 hours per week
- Voluntary overtime
- No layoffs in over 50 years
- Family-friendly company
- Gain-sharing program
- Peer and/or individual performance reviews
- A clean shop – we machine plastics only
- Short run/wide variety of work
- Steady growth
- Team-oriented environment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible spending
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K match
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses reimbursement
We are looking for experienced CNC Machinists to join our 2nd shift!
2nd Shift runs 2:00 pm-12:00 am, Monday – Thursday
- Experience in a job shop environment
- Must be able to independently complete multiple setups each shift
- Ability to read, understand and edit G & M code
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to operate Vertical Machining Centers or Turning Centers is required
- Familiar with lean/continuous improvement concepts
- You will be responsible for performing quality inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
- Machine Tool Program graduate or Journeyman is a plus
If you are interested in a career in manufacturing but do not have prior machine shop experience, you may be eligible for our Machinist Training Program.
For more information Click Here!