Discover “More Than a Job” at Eagle
Who we are
Eagle is a family-friendly team environment, valuing those who work here and priding ourselves on being a great place to work.
We are a custom job shop, focused on the service to our customers.
The team members we are looking for understand the importance of customer service, enjoy problem solving, and have the ability to operate in a true team setting.
We run two shifts
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday (6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday (2:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.)
Eagle offers full-time team members
- 40 hours per week
- Voluntary overtime
- No layoffs in over 40 years
- Gain-sharing program
- A clean shop – we machine plastics only
- Short run/wide variety of work
- Steady growth
- Team-oriented environment – we value and encourage employee involvement
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick/personal time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible spending
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K match
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses reimbursement
If you are interested in working with us at Eagle, Click Here to complete you application!
If you have any questions, please email our HR Manager at HR@eagle-plastics.com.